Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Glorious return!

Oh wow, I've not posted in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages.

I don't know, I never even gave an official closing post, I feel sort of bad for neglecting all of my faithful readers... :(

The thing is, see... I don't remember much of what happens anymore, so in order for you to get all the good posts, you'd need Yang to post them, and for that to happen, he'd have to stop trancing me to have the time to write them, and that will just not do.

Though, Master Yang and I have joined this sort of forum thing that needs to get off the ground a bit, http://hypno-fetish.com , so I hope to see at least some of you there!

I'm sorry for not having much to say, and for leaving you in the dark for so long, but the thing is... my mind is just wayyyy too tied down at the moment, I'm sure you understand. <3

xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I guess I picked the right day to check back here. Well, glad to see you guys are still around and doing hypnosis. Keep it up!

Yin said...

Cheers. Yea, we're still around, and I feel like I really should post sometimes... but I'm in university now, and I can't be arsed to do much of anything...

Anyway, I'm glad people like our blog so much... I do like pleasing people, so I may get back into posting, but it's just a ridiculously busy time for me, and Yang as well.

Arel said...

I'd love it if you posted again sometime... been reading through the archives, you are totally adorable. :D

Unknown said...

hello guys, may i ask if Yang could hand me the script he used to turn you into a kitten? me and my wife are on the road to it but she still feels she needs something else and we are looking for ideas my email es kanjo.ichijyo@gmail.com