Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Morning of Glory

((FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MISSED IT, YANG HAS POSTED A SECOND TIME A FEW POSTS DOWN. IT'S WORTH A READ.))

So, because I was busy with some personal family events on Tuesday, this morning I got to talk to Yang since the morning of my birthday.

I was being a brat because I felt that I deserved to be hypnotised today, to make up for the lack of hypnosis on my birthday. Yang apparently had other plans, but made up for it for the time being... ;)

I was busy being a brat as usual, and when he refused to hypnotise me and INSISTED on teasing me, I told him I'd go get my SuperYin t-shirt and then there'd be trouble. He told me I'd do no such thing, and I didn't, but not for lack of trying...

The first time I tried to slip off the bed to get it, he used my bondage trigger which made me almost fall off the bed, I had to use all my stomach muscles to keep my legs from sliding all the way off and get myself back on the safety of the mattress.

I struggled around for a while there, and then the second time, I actually made it to the drawer, however, for some reason when he said, "Don't you dare..." I started to get second doubts and got confused, and he coaxed me back to my bed without getting my t-shirt... until I sudenly woke up with it on... that was confusing.

He was saying, "I thought I told you not to! How dare you disobey a direct order..." and for a second I was really worried, and got a bit defensive, until I realised that he was joking, and relaxed... hahaha. I mean, of course it was his doing... incredibly sadist that he is... hehe.

But, since I was now wearing the t-shirt, I decided to make use of it and tell him how I was going to thwart him this time, until I was given my obedience trigger and made to grab my kitty collar and put it on.

Apparently KittyYin is competing with me for attention... hmmph. I'll show her... >.> I can be JUST as obedient as her, and more... Just wait and see.

Hehehe. Yang's promised to be around this evening to play a bit. :) We'll see what comes of that... I'm excited.

1 comment:

Lex said...

Mwahaha, cool post.

Playing with memories is *fun*. It leaves you guessing as to what's real and remembered, what's real but forgotten, and what you're told about that *could* be true... but probably isn't (you hope)

Well... it's fun if you *like* to be teased and to get the feeling that your Master's keeping you in the dark about certain things.

I think you should definitely keep up the bratty behaviour, seems like it gives Yang an excuse to demonstrate that he's the one in charge. (No matter how super your t-shirt)