Friday, May 21, 2010

WHATS THIS!? A NEW POST!? MADDNESS

I've been such an awful awful blogger! I'm so sorry! My poor loyal fans who used to email me all the time about when my next post would be, and it just never came... naughty naughty Yin! But now that I'm actually in a position where I can better serve my Yang, I can actually give you some updates as well! :D Fancy that!

So, it's summer time and I've come to England to live with my Master Yang till August. How fun, right? Eating out of the palm of His hand allll summer long.

This brings me to my first bout of hypnosis in a very long while. It seems I'm still ridiculously well conditioned. After I stepped off the plane and into the bus to his house, we decided we could not wait to make it to the privacy of his room and started making out on the bus. No one was near, it was FINE! Plus, I'm sure you remember how much of an exhibitionist I am really.

It wasn't long though, until I decided to be a taaaad bratty. ;) We had been kissing rather hungrily, and I decided to put my hand on the back of his neck and hold him into my kisses, because he often likes to make me ask for them, and I was having none of that. After a few months, I'm sure you wouldn't want to wait either! This, however, made him begin to run his hands delicately over my skin, over my arms so that they went limp and relaxed and loose, falling into my lap. He then continued over my legs, and neck, and finally face. The last thing I remember was his fingertips brushing over my forehead and then... suddenly we were at our stop! I don't think there were any suggestions given, but it was certainly a reminder at just how conditioned I am!

Lets just say that when we did get safely behind closed doors, things heated up super fast.

Last night was also quite fun. Yang was feeling quite dominant, which is always purrrfect by me, even going as far as whipping my legs with a dish towel as I cooked and did the washing up for him. The night progressed, and we were in the living room watching television when he decided to be super cruel and tease me for hourrssssss, until his family went to bed. He hypnotically bound my hands behind my back and wound his fingers into my hair, gripping my head tightly, running his fingernails over my throat and forcing me to beg for kisses while I sat whimpering and moaning. It didn't help that he kept rubbing at me with his foot as I struggled to press my lips against his soft warm ones.

Anyway, I'm sure you can tell that it is good to be back--both in his arms/hypnotic embrace, and on here, posting and keeping people happy once more!

Faithful fans, come back! More to come. I promise.

1 comment:

royb said...

Welcome back Yin, glad to see you made it over the water okay. Looking forward to reading more of your hot updates. Royb