Friday, March 7, 2008

Sorry I was a bit tied up last night...

Probably one of the best ideas I've had. Hehehe.

Yang came on late last night, and I was very excited that he did. :)

So excited that after a bit of KittyYin's purring and indignant mewing, I decided to come back and rummage around for some ropes... real ropes.

It really was a great idea, because all I had to do was tie myself up wearing my Super Yin t-shirt and automatically the SuperVillain Yang was drawn forth... <3

I do so have an obsession with the bad guys... mmm. And Yang makes such a sexy one at that, it's hard to resist 100% anyway...

And so ensued another evening of defeat for the already enslaved superheroine.

I STILL don't remember the trancing parts, plus, I went incredibly deep last night, deeper than any other time... I was still groggy, even after I had been woken up!

After I had untied myself, my bound trigger was used anyway, there was no hope but to lie there and take the mental abuse... hahahaha. I love it.

About the beautiful place Yang had talked about in his post, the other day he had my walls melt away to reveal this gorgeous, sunny, pleasant field, tall grass, clear sky.. there was a river travelling off to the side, and a glistening lake infront of these really majestic mountains, a wooded area somewhere beyond the lake... it was so peaceful, I was completely lost in basking in that sun...

So, last night, I got an opportunity to fall asleep in that field... Yang had been up late enough to put me to bed at a reasonable time MY time, so I had the most heavy, deep, instantaneous amazing sleep I've ever had, curled in his arms in the middle of the meadow, staring up at the starry sky.

I love you Master Yang. <3

Oh, this morning he had to blank me to get me out of bed to school. I only *pretended* that I wasn't pleased, because really that was the only reason I refused in the first place. And he thinks he's in control. <3

(Actually he is. I'm just a brat. Though Liz is right, I think I may be slipping...)

4 comments:

Mirehn said...

Yes, a brat that ties themselves up and waits to be played with, isn't really managing to be very bratty. Still, it sounds like you had a lot of fun, as aways! :p

Yin said...

Heh, well.... I tied myself up brattily? XD

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone had fun! Though I can't say I wouldn't either if I were in your shoes. :P

And your field sounds soooo nice,by the way! It reminds me of a meadow a friend uses to help me relax :) (*starts daydreaming...smacks self out of it* ok,sorry,I'm back)

At the risk of rambling on I'll end with,that was - as usual - very entertaining and fun to read! :)

Lizzidoll said...

Don't worry Yin! Don't go to the light!

We -can- save you!