Monday, March 10, 2008

BIRTHDAYYYY!

Oh God, I'm OLD!

Haha. Well, not really.

I'm 18 today!!! And a legal adult in the United States. (How scary.)

Gonna go out with my best friend tonight and my family for some amazing Chinese food, Peking Duck FOR THE WIN.

Yang called me this morning and teased me... I'll get him back for it... hehehe. <3
No hypnotic adventures ensued because I was worried about my parents surprising me in the middle of trance...

They happened to be still asleep when I went downstairs ready for school. They were ashamed of themselves and forced themselves to eat breakfast with me before I left. Well, rather, forced me to eat breakfast with them, because apparently that's what adults do, eat breakfast. Hahah.

Anyway, this is one of my many comment whoring techniques, WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I hope you have wonderful day.


MrKermit

Anonymous said...

Heh, Happy Birthday of course. I'm certain it will be a happy one indeed.

Yin said...

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. :)

Comment whoring is a treeeeaaaat.
xx

Kittens like me LOVE attention.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!And have a great day!

...You made me feel REALLY old :P

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday yin :D Considering I'm going to remove one more year off my life expectancy soon as well, I guess its good that you're younger than me.

Oh, you're legal age now, be careful, yang may have plans :o

Yin said...

Hahahha. K.S., don't put that idea into his heeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaad. ;)

I still can't believe I'm an adult... weird... I feel like a kid still... but, then again, most adults I know are just big kids anyway, so I guess there's nothing abnormal about me. :)

Lex said...

It's a few days late, but Happy Birthday.

Hope you had a nice meal. You should tell us how great your peking duck was. (I'm trying to get Liz to give Chinese food a try, so far we've made it to a Chinese restaurant... but she had english food once we were inside - so close!)

Anonymous said...

It's a little late, but happy birthday sexy thing.

~~James~~