Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Little Role Reversal, Bimboism and Some Self Triggering

So, as Yin has already said we had a bit of fun with some role reversal a couple of weeks ago. She has plenty of experience of D/s relationships as a sub so it wasn't too hard to get her to see things from the Dominant perspective - making her believe she was the one who was a hypno Mistress. In fact, the first thing she did when I awoke her, believing she was the 'tist, she asked how I had felt being under. It was quite cute really, especially the way her face changed, becoming less open and humorous to slightly harder and 'firm'.

She certainly was not impressed when I refused to do anything that she commanded, telling me that I would regret it. Apparently being hypnotically bound only made her more angry and she became quite exasperated. The flicker of confusion as her arms and legs locked together was especially entertaining, even if it did turn quickly into a withering look, only to be followed by various threats. I was forced to use her 'good girl' trigger in order to persuade her that the only way out was to beg me to free her. By this point I think her inner submissive was really rather enjoying the whole thing, even if she did remain incredibly stubborn and resistant throughout - I do enjoy a challenge.

Eventually Mistress Yin was coaxed into asking very nicely to be released, only to revert back to hissing threats at me between clenched teeth. It was at this point she grabbed a rather sturdy wooden ruler from her desk and began waving it warningly at me. She was rewarded by being made to swat her thigh several times with the flat edge. The look on her face was so cute - a mixture of puzzlement, anger and vague arousal (which must have confused Yin in Mistress mode).

On the subject of playing with Yin's personality; we had a rather fun time when I made her believe she was a bubbly, giggly little airhead - quite a change from the usually intelligent girl I know. It really was incredibly entertaining watching her giggling away, twirling her hair round with a finger and generally acting like your stereotypical dumb blonde. When I reverted her to normal she said her cheeks hurt from giggling so much. Hah, score 1 for me and her fantastic imagination and ability to embrace a character so very well. Speaking of her imagination maybe Yin will tell you about the beautiful little place I took her to one morning when the walls of her room and the ceiling melted away to reveal a pleasant landscape.

More recently we have been exploring Yin's exhibitionism - she takes a lot of pride in her appearance and she lost a lot of weight over the Summer (she looks great by the way). Anyway, this means she is generally very happy with the way she looks and coupled with her naturally playful nature this has made it quite easy to nudge her gently in the direction of enjoying showing off for me. Now it takes little to no prompting from me for her to start shedding layers and teasing me.

Obviously we can't have that. So the other night I put Yin under and told her that every time she meowed she would instantly drop down into deep trance but not remember what it was that was putting her under or what happened while she was entranced. I should explain here that Yin often meows to fill in gaps in the conversation or just to be playful, anyway she does it a lot.

Unsurprisingly she was being rather cat like, as usual, and it was not long before the first meow left her lips and she found herself slumped down on her bed listening to me telling her how playful she would be when she woke up and how much she felt like showing off. Bringing her back up, she was a little confused but didn't seem to think to much about what had dropped her and instead she set about posing and doing things like sliding the straps of her top down her arms - just cute little games like that.

Throughout the course of the evening Yin continued to meow at various moments and during the ensuing trances became increasingly playful and flirtatious with her inner exhibitionist bubbling ever closer to the surface. Accordingly she shed more layers of clothing as her self confidence grew.

I also gave her a 'freeze' trigger at some point where she would freeze, locked solidly in what ever position she was in when I used it but able to hear everything, which was fun to use when she was busy showing off. The first time I used it she froze in such a sexy little pose, no hint of surprise on her face, and I continued talking normally before unfreezing her, at which she began giggling and gave me a surprised smirk. I continued to use the trigger at various points afterwards when she was posing in ways that were especially easy on the eye.

It soon became apparent the Yin was really rather enjoying showing off, being frozen and apparently randomly sinking helplessly into deep trance (even if she did keep bugging me to know what was causing it). Yin always gets off on mind games and me demonstrating what a hold I have over her - so being made into a little poser on a whim and made to freeze on command appealed to her naturally submissive nature. So it really was not a great leap for me, on one of the many occasions she triggered herself, to suggest that her skin had become more sensitive due to the excitement (she has naturally sensitive skin anyway) and that now even just the slightest brush of her bed sheets against her skin caused the nerve endings to tingle. The results from that one were fantastic.

Now, a gentlemen does not kiss and tell, so I'm afraid the rest of the evening is mine. But there is nothing quite like a bit of orgasm denial until you give the word. Ahem.

5 comments:

ben said...

wow i think from now on i am just going to look forward to your posts couase you just tell us so much
hope you post again

Yin said...

Yannggggg, you're turning my fans against me!

Haha, I'm only kidding, I enjoy your posts 100x more than anybody. <3

I'm so lucky to have a gentleman like you.

xxx

Lizzidoll said...

Well now, I'm glad I was sitting down for that one! Yin? -Bratty-?! I'd have not believed it had I not have read it myself!

Maybe there's hope for her yet...Hmmm...*begins diabolical brat-inducing plots*
Sorry Yang, nothing personal of course ;)

Self trigger eh? That reminds me...I still don't know the word to my own one! It's been turned off, though I don't like Lex to think he's got the upper hand - I'll coax it out of him eventually ;)

Great post Yang, good descriptive detail, and enough to tease the readers into checking back. Some of the ideas you've presented really make me smile, (takes me back to when Lex and I were just internet buddies)

Might have to 'borrow' a few myself ;)

Mirehn said...

Sounds like you both had a lot of fun! Good luck in the future with these suggestions, I look forward to hearing more!

Anonymous said...

Again,I reaaaaallly enjoyed the post :) It made me smile,and reminded me of a friend,which also made me smile.So yay for making me smile on what turned out to be a really long day.Translation (because I'm once again deprived of sleep): Great post,thank you for making me smile,and as always I look forward to reading more! Hehe :)