Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yet Another Episode in the Diaries of SuperYin!

Hehe.

Yang DID play with me this time around.
It was good fun. <3

To start off, I was being SUCH a good girl this morning. I had my best manners on and everything.

So, when he had to go, he promised that he'd play with me this afternoon if I was around (I've been quite ill, so I stayed home from school for today and yesterday) .

When he came around, I was as sweet as could be (^^) just to ensure that he actually WOULD play with me, and not just be the tease that he really is.

Lucky for me, it worked.

Apparently, the first time involved a bit of role-reversal.

I can't believe he actually did that to me, I don't have a dominant bone in my body. He apparently made me think that I was the one who had just put HIM under, and that I was the Mistress Yin, and he was my hypnotic submissive. Except he kept using my triggers!!! I don't remember most of what was actually done in detail, but apparently I had been threatening him with a ruler, until he used my tied-up trigger, and waited for me to beg to be released. By the time I came out of it, lots of time had passed, so I must have refused pretty stubbornly.

After that, I was craving a bit of a show-up... I have this thing for testing to make sure I really am completely and utterly under his control, it REALLY excites me... so... I brought out SuperYin!

I did a fairly good job of resisting, except for I did exactly what he told me to every time... >.> Including getting the ruler and giving myself swats to my inner thigh at his command... through sweat pants of course... it was more of a turn on than an actual pain... hehe...

But, then he started his induction, really, it's my favourite one, where he just guides me down gently, playing off my resistance, it really is quite hard being Super all the time... much easier to just give in... *shudders* So hot.

But now, I'm still swimming in submission, so... I can't wait to talk to my Master Yang again and make up for being such an unbelievable brat... :]

I'm sure he'll think up a way.

5 comments:

ben said...

haha sound like both of you had a good time
hope you get better soon

Anonymous said...

Long (or short,depending on how you look at the issue of time) time lurker,first time commenter.Can I just say that I love your blog? (cause I do,really!) :) It's definitely been interesting to read thus far.So...thanks for that! You and Yang remind me of myself and a friend of mine actually,hehe.

Yin said...

Wow, thanks Sara!

Your comment means a lot. :)

More people should comment. I love comments. If you couldn't already tell by my previous comment whoring. ^^

Hopefully you'll stick around to comment some more now? Hope we can keep your interest for posts upon posts to come.

In the mean time, take care! HOPEFULLY (not a promise) but hopefully I'll get Yang to post the dual side to this post sometime soon.

x Yin

Anonymous said...

First off - you're welcome! (Heck,I'm just glad it made sense.I was a little sleep deprived when I wrote it...*shamefully spells her name the RIGHT way this time* yay for sleep deprivation!) Anyway,continuing on,I'm glad it was meaningful to you! And I sooo understand being a comment whore,so no worries,hehe! :P And you're bookmarked and in my favorites so I will definitely stick around and keep the comments coming! Cross my heart! :)

Lizzidoll said...

Well, it's nice to see you're having fun Yin. Heck, the rate you're going, I'll be taking notes soon enough!

;) Keep up the good blogging, though I might need to bring you back to the wonderful world of bratty subs...You're slipping!

=P