Thursday, February 14, 2008

Be Mine, Valentine <3 x

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone~

I'm having an absolutely fabulous day, though I'm pretty sure that this morning has something to do with that...

Well, I was exausted from Tuesday night, I had worked till 10pm that night, and drove home on suicidally snow-covered roads... even had to push my car part way up the hill infront of my house, so after talking to Yang for about an hour last night, and eating yummy PIZZA (!!!), I fell asleep at 9:20pm.

I woke up at 4:45am this morning, showered (I hate showers, I shower daily, but... gah, I'm such a cat, I hate water...), and set up my computer to talk to Yang at 6 (11 in Britain).

I was being a nuisance about being put under (it had been 6 whole days! WITHDRAWL SYNDROMEEEEEEEE!)so he finally gave in and hypnotised me... ^^

The one thing I remember from the suggestions:
Him saying that he wanted me to feel loved, content, and blissfully happy today because that's what all people want for their loved ones, especially on Valentine's Day.

Though, just those words, without any sort of induction, would have given me this same feeling... mmmmm.

I love you, my gorgeous Yang. Happy Valentine's Day to you too. x

1 comment:

ben said...

well im glad for you. it always nice to get what you want and even better if you have a good day