Monday, February 11, 2008

So. New Post.

I'm figuring visitors are getting bored of reading the same posts again, so even though I don't have THAT much to report, I'm going to post anyway, because I'm bored and it's my break period.

Myyaaaaaa.

So.

Yang came back last night, and I ended up calling him this morning to hear allll about his fun birthday. He can post about it if he wants, but I'll leave that up to him.

This is gonna be short, because I honestly don't have much to say... erm...
Hopefully Yang will be playing with me tonight, he said if I was good that he would, but... who knows, he's a sadist that one...

Every time I get desperate and try to put myself under, he shouts "WAKE UP!" and then all hope is lost, so my best bet is to be reaallyyyyyyy good. <3

*puts on best manners*

If I succeed in being a very good girl and getting him to twist my mind some tonight, I'll give you a really good post soon. Or perhaps he will. But I won't promise, cause that caused some uproar last time. XD

Here's hoping!

x

1 comment:

Mirehn said...

Sounds like a good evening is ahead! I wish you the best of luck getting Yang to stop teasing and get on with it... :p

Oh and Yang, Happy Birthday! May there be many more happy ones to come.