Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SuperYin's Submission to the Evil Super Villain known as Yang

Hehehehhehe.

I have never been so excited that it is the end of someone ELSE's exam period. <3

So Yang is pretty much done with his testing period (except for a semi-long term bit of writing that he'll take care of throughout the week), and not only does that mean he said he'd give all of you what you've been demanding in an appearance on this blog, but he gave me a bit of what I've been craving for over a week too.

A good, long, completely dominating hypnosis session. ^^

And the induction was AMAZING. Not just amazing, it was absolutely BRILLIANT.

I had been wearing a grey t-shirt with a superhero logo on the front, like the Superman S, though on the back the word "supergirl" had faded to nothing... and it obviously inspired him...

We started talking about little fetishes, you know, and right then I knew I was in "trouble". *wink* The good kind of trouble, of course. We were talking about strange fetishes that we didn't completely understand (not think are wrong, but just don't find all that arousing), like asphyxiation, and that led me to say that I find things like a hand covering my mouth really hot, because it makes it feel like there's something wrong about what was happening, and, of course, the feeling of domination too...

Yang then started talking about how that was actually something he thought was quite hot too, especially if done creeping up behind me and just slipping a hand over my mouth as he pulled me to him and whispered some rather relaxing words to sooth my alarm... (I just got goosebumps re-imagining it...)

Of course, just the mention of him whispering my trance trigger in my ear calmed me down just a bit, and that's actually when I was completely and hopelessly lost... (from the start, of course, though don't tell Yang, it's a secret... he's had me since the very beginning... <3).

And that's when Super Villain Yang began his advance, and fight as SuperYin might, she was no match for the skill of such twisted, sinister, sexiness, and with the assurance that she need not worry about ANYTHING anymore, just relaxing, that that's all she was supposed to do, all she was here for... she sank into the shadows of his dark power... hehehee.

Unfortunately, Yang will need to give you all the juicy details of the actual things he did beyond that, as all I remember in the middle is being called a "super heroine puppet" and directed around as such, and feeling the itching need to fight the suggestions in the back of my mind, while at the same time being completely enthralled and unable to save myself, even after saving so many others... oh, and the phrase "Some superhero..." uttered right before I went completely under.

After that, there was more fun to be had, as the captivated and seduced super heroine puppet was teased and teased until her well earned release at the end... (well, it seemed well earned, at least...) But I'll leave it to Yang to give you the details on that too... he knows I'm comfortable with him sharing things with our readers... after all, you wouldn't come here to read this if you weren't at least a little curious... and as a kitten, I know how curiosity can lead to trouble... hehehe.... so anything he feels that he wants to share on the topic of just how he got me into posing, hypnotically tied up and blanked(? was it a blank? XD), and topless, and... heh, well, I won't steal your thunder Yang, just tell them all the stuff you found enjoyable, and I'm sure everyone reading will feel it is too. ^^

3...2....3... hehe 2... 1....

Do your magic, Master~!

You're so good at holding an reader captivated... ^^

x

(Oh, by the way, it wouldn't hurt--if there still isn't a post by him by the time you read this-- to comment below to give requests for information, what you want to hear more about in his post, give him more of a rubric so he has something more to build upon... )

((OH, AND YANG, BACK UP YOUR POST TO SOMETHING SO THE SAME THING DOESN'T HAPPEN!!))

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over 12 hours and no post from Yang? What gives!?

Yin said...

I posted at four in the morning his time... he's supposed to post this evening when he has the chance.

Anonymous said...

hmm, maybe he forgot?

Yin said...

He actually hasn't been around all day, so give it a bit more time. Unlike me, Yang does more exciting things with his free time than constantly updating a blog.

Anonymous said...

This had better be an awesome post after leaving us waiting so long!

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful story, yin! There's several blog entries after this one, but I haven't read them yet, so I'm looking forward to the next episode of Super-Yin! The rest of the entries have been really fun too, so thanks for introducing us to your and Yang's world.