Saturday, February 2, 2008

Musings of a Berated Hypnotist

Hello everyone, I do apologise for being so conspicuous by my absence but I've been working on my dissertation recently and that has left me with little time for much else, also I can procrastinate like there's no tomorrow. First let me introduce myself. I am Yang, currently living and studying in Blighty where, among other things, I have been known to experiment with hypnosis. I guess I've always been interested in MC to a certain extent - I even have vivid memories of the games I used to play as a child, like being the evil wizard putting a spell on the fair princess. All harmless fun at the time of course, but looking back... Well, I can certainly see where my current little kinks came from.

Anyway, I hope this post does not turn out to be some sort of anticlimax as I'm not entirely sure what you were expecting or exactly where to begin, so we shall start at the beginning and see where we end up. I assume you are all familiar with Yin and have got at least some idea of her personality from her posts. We met on a non-MC related forum and got talking. At the time I was not expecting to find any potential subjects, in fact I was more concerned with avoiding doing any real work, but I digress. Yin was (and is) very open and it became clear that she was very much in to D/s relationships and rather enjoyed mind games in particular and had even been hypnotised once before. Although my interest was pipped, I was in no position to take advantage of this revelation as at the time she had a Dom. The first time I tranced her, it was for the innocent reason of helping her with her sleeping. It was all done over messenger and I used a simple progressive relaxation induction with a staircase deepener, but I was struck by just how responsive she was (she really is incredibly suggestible). Although she had been hypnotised before I don't think she fully realised just what was possible until she met me and my twisted little mind, but after the first I put her under she certainly seemed a lot more interested. Luckily for me I was there to pick up the pieces when the relationship between Yin and her Dom broke down (and no, it didn't have anything much to do with me. Ahem.)


I suppose I should start with our most recent antics, as Yin has already said a bit about it and her sexy little super heroine routine. She really is incredibly suggestible and it didn't take too much of a leap to move from her little kink of being grabbed from behind, one hand over the mouth kidnapper style, on to the eternal struggle between hero and villain. Luckily she was already kitted out in a cute little super girl t-shirt and I was on hand to play the dastardly villain of the piece. From there all it took was her trance trigger and a few suggestions on how to play the sexy heroine who's task it was to seduce the bad guy for the good of mankind and do her very best to resist his power. When I woke her back up she certainly settled into the task; posing and giving quite a show on cam in an attempt to sway me from my dark ways, but unfortunately for her it would seem that the evil hypnotists of the world can be quite convincing and after a bit of gentle persuasion she was putty in my hands. After that she seemed incredibly willing to do exactly what her new Master wanted and after a bit of directed posing I got to find out what colour underwear super heroines' wear – not red as you might expect, it would seem. From there the poor, dazed little super Yin was put back under and given the suggestion that her skin would feel incredibly sensitive and she would be unable to resist trailing her fingers across it, exploring the tingling sensations of pleasure it would create. She seemed to rather enjoy that and I was treated to a display of helpless writhing as she begged me to do something about the pent up sexual energy building inside of her and it really was not difficult to oblige, although only after a bit more begging.


Yesterday turned out to be a rather fun evening as well. Yin phoned me in the morning and I ended up putting her under and giving her the suggestion that she would find herself becoming gradually more submissive throughout her day so she was ready to play that night, which worked a treat as the next time we talked she even commented that she did not realise it was possible to be any more submissive than her usual incredibly willing self. In fact her desire to please was so strong that she pretty much put herself under for me. I really did not have to say anything, so I just sat and watched the rather delicious site of little Yin steadily getting more and more drowsy until she slumped down on her bed, eyes fluttering shut as she took herself down. When I woke her up for some strange reason she feeling like showing off (I can't imagine why) and I was treated to a rather nice little exhibition as she wriggled out of her clothes, pausing to pose and demonstrate her flexibility (she really is fantastically bendable – she does this one cute thing where she arches her back and nuzzles against the bed like a kitten). Midway through her little display I gave her bondage trigger, which causes invisible ropes to wrap around her arms and legs, gradually getting tighter until she can no longer move them, which Yin seems to like - it's all part of her love of feeling helpless. I believe her gagged trigger was used too, although I'm not sure as my memory is a tad hazy due to being rather distracted by the sexy sight of a tied up little slave girl sans clothes. Her gagged trigger causes a red silk scarf to press against her lips and wrap around her head causing the irresistible urge not to talk... Although Yin does get rather frustrated if I tie her up and gag her for too long, because she does like to talk, but it is rather fun to watch her try to communicate with nothing but her eyes and body.


Anyway, I'll post about some of her other triggers another time as I'm sure you're sick to death of reading this long post but I will try and blog more often now that I've broken my cherry.

8 comments:

Lex said...

Evening Yang, good to see you finally post! Yin's been telling us you were "about to" for ages. ;o)

It's a good sized first post, don't worry about the length of it. We've been wanting to hear your side of things for quite some time now. I think it was definitely worth the wait.

I think it's always good to hear both perspectives, so hearing your half completes things nicely... while at the same time making me hunger for more details! Maybe Yin would like to tell us how it felt being the seductive superheroine, or when you have her bound to the bed.

I had my girrl Liz hypnotically bound and blindfolded the other day while I teased and toyed with her.

It's great having hypnosis as a toy, discounting shiny pendants and spirals, there are far less incriminating "toys" lying around to get people feeling inquisitive. ;o)

Lex

Yin said...

Mmm. Thank you Master Yang! <3

I didn't know you had me pose... XD When was that? I mean, I'm sure you did, but... gah... I really do forget so much of the things I do while hypnotised... though, you're fully welcome to take advantage of such amnesia... I don't seem to mind it at all.

*purr*

Anonymous said...

Hello Yang and Yin :D Nice to hear from the other side for once.

Yin here has been quite the noisy kitten about your exploits. Dont worry so much about your entry. Its perfectly alright. You should see my old journal entries before the advent of the internet.

Reading them now feels like reading a novel of my past. Both tedious and also uninteresting, one of which I find in reading novels.

Take it from lex's style of blogging and you'll be alright.

Mirehn said...

A great first post from you, I look forward to reading more tales of your exploits. And welcome to the wonderful world of hypno-blogging!

ben said...

i like it when they are long as long as it has some good stuff in it hope you post again soon

Lizzidoll said...

Ah, the elusive Master Yang! I'm glad to see Yin finally dragged you down to greet your fans :P

I must say, I was -very- intrigued by that post *blushes slightly* Yes, intrigued indeed ;)

As everyone has said, don't worry about the post length. There's enough there to give us some good detail, and enough to keep us hanging on for more. Just the length you need. Sometimes, reduced length posts because "you felt you had to" are vague and often not worth posting. I try and push mine past Lex and read them back myself to see what kind of impression they give.

Welcome to the blogging world, it's nice to have you aboard ;)

Liz x

HypnoMaster D said...

Hi Yang,
I think you've demonstrated once again that the secret to being a great hypnotist is ... to have a great subject! Welcome to that club!

D

Anonymous said...

Hello Yang! Thanks for mentioning how you and Yin got together. It's nice to hear how things began. It's also nice to hear the details from the other side of Yin's trances, especially since she gets so cute and fuzzy and confused... :)

More of the same, please, and have fun in making more and more new material to write about. :)