Saturday, January 5, 2008

Petition to Get Yang to Post.

Here's the deal.

I say if we get enough demand, we can probably get Master Yang to post up all the fun stuff he's been doing to me lately. I'm sure that'll get your curiosity, believe me, you won't be disappointed, assuming that he actually posts it up.

So. I'm going to say, if we get at least 5 comments from different people, asking him nicely to share his juicy information, we'll have enough to pressure him into finally breaking down and posting. XP

(I'm going to get it later... >.< Even more reason for you to get him to post! XP)

Please?

For those people who don't have accounts, you can always comment under anonymous... if 5 doesn't work, we might need 10, so... tell your friends, and comment!

10 comments:

Mirehn said...

Well I'll be the first... please Yang come on and post some of the things you've been doing with (to?) Yin. Since she barely even remembers them it's the only way we're ever going to find out!

Anonymous said...

I think I second that motion... =P

Anonymous said...

I third it.

Anonymous said...

Fourth! If I had a girl who was mindlessly obedient for me, I wouldn't have to be petitioned to share it with the world... lucky man...

Anonymous said...

Fifth here - I want to hear about the hypnosis from the dom side of things!

Yin said...

FIVE! Woot. Let's see how it goes. Thanks everyoneeee!

Anonymous said...

I want to see it to put me down for six.

Anonymous said...

I would also like to see it.

Yin said...

It's on its way, I've been assured that the post is in progress, but it probably won't be posted till after the Yang gets back home, he's on a trip, so... keep checking back, he'll be home Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Me 2