Thursday, January 3, 2008

Addictions and things~<3

So, yes, I'm a hypnosis-junkie.

But, apparently Master Yang thinks I'm also addicted to blogging now, as part of my addictive personality. I'm not addicted, I'm merely typing up random things that people probably don't care to read while I wait for my Master to come around. <3

I'm going to work on that short story some more I think, because the Yang has an AWFUL voice on his answering machine, the woman on there has a worse British accent than me~! And that's pretty bad, if you haven't guessed... hehehe. Tooooooo nasal (her's not mine).

He promised he'd post up some things here soon, as the last couple of times I went under, I'm not exactly sure how many times, or what happened... so I'll leave it up to him.

Though... I DID get my "blank" trigger, which I'm in love with... it's so hot to think that I'm mindlessly obedient for the man I love... .<3

Especially after I tested out his 'control' and found I was deliciously wrapped around his little finger... ^^ Resistance is futiiileeee! *giggles*

Rawr.

So.

I'll give the floor to him so he can tell you alllll about just how well trained I am . <3 Providing he comes around soooon.

By the way, GIMME COMMENTS!!! I may be obedient to Yang, but I can still be a demanding brat to everyone elseeee! <333333333

No comments: