Saturday, December 29, 2007

Best Christmas Present EVER.

So, I admit, I got inspired by another hypnosis blog on blogger, (http://www.hypnofantastico.blogspot.com) but, because I'm so addicted to my hypnosis (and my hypnotist... hehe), I felt like creating one of my own, seeing as how I'd love to hear what he has to say about it to the general public... XP

Anyhow, this Christmas, I got a present that can't even be compared to the other things I received from family and such... this year the Yang decided he was going to give me a gift only I could see, and feel, and smell.

After waiting *VERY* impatiently (and considering that I'm always impatient, this is extreme impatience-- though I assume the Yang enjoyed his sadistic prolonging of my wait... hehe), I was finally given my trance trigger, and sank down into my favorite place to be~ slumped into my pillows and oblivious to everything else but his voice.

I was told to imagine a collar in my mind, we had designed it a few weeks back, a nice, sort of thick black leather collar with a silver padlock with an engraved yin-yang on it, hold it in my mind, smell the fragrance of the new leather, and then feel it slowly being tightened, comfortably but firmly around my neck.

Not only do I enjoy the secure feeling of it around my neck 24/7, and it's not even JUST the symbolism of being owned by the sexiest man alive (though, that sure is the majority of it :] ), but... it's the fact that no one but me and him, and I guess the readers of this too, knows that it's there... I can walk around with it on anywhere and anytime and not have to worry about what people think, though I am extremely proud to wear it, some jobs won't let you even wear necklaces so I'm assuming collars are a no-no too...

When he gets on, I'm going to ask the Yang to be a co-mod of this blog, I'm intrigued to hear what he has to say about this whole thing... <3

Thank you sexy Yang for the best Christmas present everrrr. Looking forward to more stuffz!~ Though this was far from the first time...

Anyway, I hope to find this a good way of keeping my conscious brain occupied while waiting around for it to be put under. ^^ Yang, I hope you enjoy~ you know how addicted I am. <3

Though, unlike Hypnofantastico~ I'm not sure about video/cam stuff, as much as you comment on my so-called voyeurism... it doesn't really apply to anyone else. XP
Anyway, ciao!

3 comments:

Lizzidoll said...

Well it's nice to see other fun-loving subs active and about!

My dom once offered to give -me- a birthday present that only I'd be able to see...Except it was a fake gift that I'd just -imagine- was there (to save him shelling out)...

I told him where to shove -that- idea...Lol

I wish you the best of luck with the blog, hoping to hear more from you both (and a certain cat collar I've heard about ;)

Liz x

Yin said...

Ohhh yes... it's funny how cat-like one can become just from the feeling of that collar around one's throat... hehehe.

Mirehn said...

Sounds like a great present! I hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, and our little hypno-obsessed corner of it. I'm looking forward to more of your posts!